XJO 0.22% 7,750.7 s&p/asx 200

Good point Draig, but I believe I will get more profitable...

1. 836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Good point Draig, but I believe I will get more profitable results/ better expectancy when I apply filters and stops which I am yet to do.
    What I am looking for though is any insight into what others expectancy would be, for example if most are trading with 85% accuaracy and a 1:2.2 win to loss then my ideas are probably off track and would require to much thinking to get my simple ideas at the moment up to that level of expectancy.
    A couple of simple filters (i.e ignore signal when the day before or after is a public holiday etc.) changes the numbers to about 68% accuracy and 1:1.6 ratio, have only had a quick look but I would imagine a stop of ATR*1.5 would probably improve on those numbers again.
    Re 87 does anyone have data for that year daily: Open High Low Close? I havent been able to find any sources of data for that year.
    I dont know about the number of trades being low it is off daily charts so probably wouldnt expect the same as a 15min chart or in and out hourly like some here are able to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.