SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

not such a great night, page-23

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    i really hope i can force myself turn off the computers and go outside to enjoy the sunshie rather than siting in front of computer to see the games being played again and agian.

it has been mentioned in the ANN clearly that it is "The horizontal lateral was drilled within the Niobrara “B” zone for the ENTIRE horizontal distance drilled, recording resistivity measurements of 100+ ohms for the MAJORITY of the well. Open-hole logging and conventional core analysis from the vertical pilot hole indicate that the Niobrara “A” & “B” zones are both very brittle carbonate sections that APPEAR to be oil saturated.

meaning of appear is "To come or be in sight; to be in view; to become visible"

why manys already said Defender is Duster,CHK drill 2 dry hole, flow rates,,,to be honest, i am sick of Yanks, really, why we should always follow them, why can't we have our own direction and thinking, damn

like some mates said here already, i agree, before TB announce the final result, the sheep those sellers followed might be the big one but stupid.

thanks for those who still contributes their efforts on the knowledge side with clear mind, we are not alone for sure.

it is sucks to see the trading, remember, it is trading, short term, compared with long term, investing.

i wish i have more money, like WILSON.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.