SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

not such a great night, page-77

1. 1,364 Posts.
    GiddyYup.....yes,post was a bit emotional..sorry...but I get pissed off with people saying the SSN share price is being manipulated for accumulation,in trying to justify the slide.What crystal ball do they have!!!!

So Everett.We were advised frac date for this will was late August or early September.

Then we were told November....and now we are told December.

So whats the problem?.Credibility.......Why were we given the earlier dates?.Terry must of been talking to the Frac company for him to release the dates.We all except there are going to be delays...but a delay of over 3 months from when he first notified the market.WHY?????.What happened to the crew we had booked for this time???.Did we get pushed back down the line????.If so why?.Thats the only answer I can come up with...Don't we have some sort of contract????,so this can't happen.We are talking about million's of dollars of oil.

Terry then advises us there are 3 to 5 months delays in the Bakken...but as I had point out in my earlier post this will has taken 6 months.So this information doesn't appear correct.

Now you go back over the last year announcements....
    Everything we have tried to do has been delayed.Not by weeks but months....Don't you remember...this time last year we were using the excuse of weather for the delays.....

Don't you think we have all about had enough...??

I stand by what I said.The failure by Terry and SSN management to stick to any form of time table,the delays,delays,delays,I believe has now come into play with our sp.Shareholders have just had enough of broken promises and delays.Im not saying im right but this is the way I see it.

And why did I buy more SSNO today...like Dr...I have no idea.I just did...Do I expect the sp to go down tomorrow.My crystal ball saids yes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.