SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Seems a lot of people are making assumptions based on...

1. 55 Posts.
    Seems a lot of people are making assumptions based on information we have received. Obviously, not the whole story is being told but then again, do we really need to rethink and rethink the same announcement to make it seem what we need it to seem? no.

I rather just wait and see what TB gives us through announcements to see where SSN is going to go. Is there going to be dud wells? Yep. I didnt invest in this company with my hard earned $$$ without knowing, i was going to take some hits along the way.

I personally could have sold at 25 cents in april, but didnt. I didnt like seeing red today, but still holding and if i had some more funds, would be increase my holdings, because i think even if there some dud wells, the overall picture for SSN is good.

Obviously, the market turmoil of the past few months and what could potentially come will affect the share price. Seems some people want cash and will sell.

But give it some time, some hopefully good news (or bad) and im sure SSN will be back on track and it will be a company on the move.

Man, im sicked and tired of the constant negativity... Man up, takes the hit as they come and move on... or get out!!

DYOR, as always.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.