ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

not sure how this plays out, page-22

1. 3,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    'The shareholder registry is the answer to that, as I mentioned the Directors and related parties have massive holdings that's a solid shareholder base it's not in their interest to sell out certainly not cheaply'.

A little takeover speculation can go a long way DV! And perhaps that staunch base is a little stifling to look at for prospectives in that regard. Not saying I want it to go for a song, but the current situation perhaps leaves ado open for being choked out by way of shareholder disillusionment.ANY driver of SP is always welcome imo

if Mr big diagnostic co. likes the look of what we have, but doesn't see bottom line value in having to deal with the robust expectations of the current directorship and shareholder base, then doing nothing in the ST would be a sensible approach.

IMO ADO is trying to set a precedent with its first(few) contracts value wise hence the wait. The longer we wait, and the closer we get to any dilutive action, the less our first big contracts will show for, so as to avoid said dilution. I don't believe we'll see dilution as a result.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $10.13K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2061189 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 85039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.