ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

not sure how this plays out, page-24

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hi DS,

Thanks for dropping by with your commentary and disclosure.

I agree that yesterdays trading was interesting. I think tomorrow and Thursdays trading will also be interesting as we start to see any T+3 affect. One thing I watch closely when the SP goes up or down drastically is that posters not normally on the thread suddenly appear - and from this I feel that there are definitely traders who purchased on Monday.

One fact I also know about Monday is that a CFO of a very successful private company (one of their many business interests is as owners of one the the teams in the V8 Supercars) was buying after he and his wife had dinner at our place on Sunday night. I don't know how much he purchased, (or if the owner of the business was buying) but the impatience of the purchasing that you elude to may be from him as I told him that I believed that ADO was a screaming buy at the current level and for him to buy stock on offer rather than setting a price and hoping to get his order hit. He sent me a couple of texts on Monday and he certainly got the stock he wanted.

Regardless of who is buying, the tight registry shows how quickly ADO will run on an announcement. The real question is who will be holding the stock when it does.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $10.13K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2061189 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 85039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.