WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

firstly snow, i live in wheatbelt. large property. secondly,...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    firstly snow, i live in wheatbelt. large property.
    secondly, your not making much sence in writing, your rambling on, and away from topic.
    i think you'r getting caught in the hype, i was watching video and it was only a huge add/push for tesla CARS etc. (but i dont deny this technology either)
    Few, if any farms in reality have solar power, if they do its only backup for the main house. i for one definately wont be spending upwards of 50,000-100,000 even more to install a on-farm solar outfit (depending on needs) to recharge farm machinery every few hours, add to that price of batteries, and nowhere in machines to refit them, ( maybe a tow-behind trailer Full to the brim of say, 50 batteries? IT IS NOT PRACTICAL, (its much cheaper to pay the power utility bill, would take 40 years to cover costs of all this solar inst') we rely on 3 phase (from inverter). and theres mainly 2 phase out bush. (single if isolated area, and solar isnt adaptive to single phase either) unless your standalone.
    And, to show how much you know, We DONT return to base tanks to refuel, theres a tanker truck to do this task in the field, (thought youd know that, having been in the field yaself)! theres too many MILES to travel otherwise.

You said...."Instead of have 2000 or so moving parts too 20 moving parts, it will definitely become cheaper and time saving which is a big thing for farmers".
    All i can say to that is, " If (big if) parts do becomes cheaper, which decade do you envisage this to occur in? 2050? 2070? or maybe not in your lifetime?

wake up to the reality that thus far it is all for the car, which i might add is definately a need, to stave off a world choking demise.
    On a final note, you said....
    "Yes it's hard work in the country but farmers get great incentives to buy equipment for their farms"

yes, it is Very hard work 24/7 in the country, but praytell, where are these 'Great incentives' you speak of. A 1 million dollar machine, is just that $1m.
    and we're lucky to get even 2-4c off fuel (diesel only and only at harvest) so not much incentive dont you think??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.