WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Not sure if anyone has seen this, page-15

1. 42 Posts.
    Well you are a hard nut to crack Steelopads!

Now you are saying there is POWER out in the country where before you wanted me to tell you? Did you just realise that there was or were you just being difficult or is it like you say rambling on or even TRIPE?

Yes maybe it is hype and yes maybe I am caught up in it or maybe it's not just hype and it is the future.

Yes it sounds like the video pushes the likes of Tesla, but there are other EV vehicle manufactures out there, which is the actual subject he spoke about, and yes he spoke about the power wall/supply which Tesla does a product for, and the is other companies doing that also. He also spoke about solar amongst other things which Tesla aren't involved in and how he believes the future will be backing up his vision with history, facts and reasons.

How did you come up with the 50000-100000?, considering a 6 bedroom house cost 25000 and never pay a cent more for power, and that was 2 years ago. Solar seems be getting cheaper as dear I say technology gets better.

I don't think they will do a hybrid agriculture machine but I do believe there is a good chance for a EV version, so you won't have to tow a trailer as you happen to mention.

As in your 3 phase argument, yes I agree majority of farms have this as it can run bigger machinery and sheds and it works out cheaper and usually a cheaper tariff, but not sure on all areas. 2 phase is very rare, unless the property was built before the 80s, as majority have 3 phase. All houses have single phase as every home appliance runs single phase. The difference just to let you know is 3xpositives and a common neutral and common earth which is 3 phase, so you can run 2 phase or single off this. And an inverter is powered from a battery to power, are you sure you have an inverter? Are you running off a battery already? And solar can be done single power in homes and caravans etc

As in the tanks and refuelling maybe you should read my last post before you say foolish comments. I understand you have a tanker but I can think of a few farms that don't use tankers, not sure of all the reasons for you.

Big if, considering how far the mobile phone has come in 25 years or even the telephone. Not many phone boxes anymore. From letters, faxes to plain old emails from your mobile phone or even connect us all with this new fan dangle thing they call the Internet. Pretty amazing how quick technology goes huh? So if I could tell you when I wouldn't be working for a living.

As in you next nit picking incentives, I was more talking about depreciation. Yes their expensive but if it wasn't worth the gamble no one would have them. I didn't realise or should I say know, it was that little on your diesel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $17.55K 167.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171468 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 221406 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.