WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Not sure if anyone has seen this, page-27

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    This all exciting news for the Lithium industry...and the explorers that are chasing discoveries.
    WKT has certainly put its hand up and joined the other penny dreadfuls in the race. It is great news in many ways but my concern is where are the funds coming from.
    There is No Doubt a consolidation and a CR must be in there thoughts.

I know I have raised this issue before and do not want to harp on it but I am concerned Mulligan has not been able to find J/V partners upto now. You have advised that we have some other confirmations to have resolved before this can occur but I do find it hard to accept that as a reason..... I base that on the quality of our proven resource ....
    I understand that the previous history of this company and its Directors are a reason for this. Are we talking to the right people in regard to finding a partner. Is AM asking too much from a J/V partner....At times we have to bite the bullet and accept that 40% of something is better than nothing.

In summing up,,,,,, Until AM can find a J/V partner and funding without further dilution the SP will struggle to settle above .005/.006... Once again some heavy selling but there is certainly some people willing to absorb the selling.... Fingers crossed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $17.55K 167.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171468 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 221406 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.