MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

not sure if cash flow positive by h2 2008, page-8

1. 1,702 Posts.
    Mal - perhaps you're right they're expecting some kind of grade factoring or probably expecting similar head grade extraction at greater rate/more daily tonnes........ of course the big disclaimer here is that more is not better unless you are in a great patch of dirt.............. certainly ramping up mining widths is not the right way to go here........ a while back i spoke to the snr garling about this and his experiences mining at the A1 mine nearby in the 70s/80s......... he said a nice little mining set-up was ruined by subsequent owners who tried to ramp up production and profits suffered from too much low grade surrounding dirt to process...... same experience once his group sold the daisymilano in mt monger to perilya who totally stuffed that lode's profitability by going for more is better..........(now owned by a smart bunch of guys at silver lake SLR / i do hold)........ Mal, I think as Garling jnr said the holy grail is getting the decline in and getting this simple gravity plant on board........ that costs dosh and I think we've all run the number previously here before...... probably costs 20 or 25 mill to establish and would be offset partially by options exercise at year end...........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.