ZFX zinifex limited

not sure its a great deal for zfx holders, page-2

1. 5,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Andrewe

The problem with ZFX (and I hold them) is that, as AM has said, "they are a one trick pony". They needed to diversify and get significant exposure to multiple commodities, and they needed to do it quickly. By exposure, I mean mines that are about to commence production. Otherwise the ZFX share price will always be volatile. AGM was first cab off the rank, but there are not too many copper companies that would have given ZFX enough volume to make it a different company in the minds of the anlaysts. EQN would have fitted the bill, but that company now has a blocking stake on it's register.

The merger gives the new company more than 100,000tpa of Cu (when prominant hill comes on stream), plus exposure to other commodities. Also the new compnay has a development profile from both companies that is excellent.

Like any marriage, both parties bring different things to it. ZFX has brought cash and OXR has brought growth.

Is it the best for ZFX? I think so, The new company will be rerated and I suspect that 1 + 1 = 3. I think that in a few years time, both companies shareholders will think it was a great deal, where both parties benefited.

horse

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.