KAR 0.53% $1.90 karoon energy ltd

not sure what to make of it, page-13

1. 1,675 Posts.
    Great thought GD -

"A sands at Kronos 1 may well have thinned out so much that it will not exist in the well also the b sands would have also thinned and could quite possibly have merge with the c sands ."

I forgot about the fault block and the effect of where the sands might be found. You brought up some interesting points and I thank you for your knowledge along with other posters.

It may be possible that the C sands may not be as big as we thought. Go back to the chart with Kronos-1,
    Poseidon-1 and Poseidon-2 where we found the water. (Poseidon-2 progress report (Ann 33812 3/3/10)

Your calculations of ?139 mrts of c sands + 68 b sands = 207 mtrs of net gas sands at p1 not including A sands and with 334 mtrs of gross potentials sands at kr1? may prove to be lower. Please forgive me for I am not as knowledgeable as you are.

What would be your thoughts if they only found about 1/3 of the sands and had HC present. Do you think it would be advisable to go into production testing given a good flow present?

My thoughts are the market will stay stable at the present point. I was hoping to be around A$9.00. Now I am thinking A$7.50 to A$7.80.

I feel that A$8.50 to A$8.70 if they plan to extend the testing(Production)and A$9.00 to A$11.00 if production viable.

Let us not forget the possible 6 months before possible drilling again. We may face possible drop in share price.

It is my opinion that the GAS is there. Kronos-1 will be plugged regardless because we cannot turn this small hole into production. Watch the size of the next rig to give clues of potential.

I know we cannot give advice and I respect that. My plans are to hold because Brazil will be appearing and I do not want to be caught with no stock.

Please accept this post as another thought that may occur.

Bob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
0.010(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.523B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.90 $1.91 $1.88 $8.431M 4.439M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 57900 $1.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 141847 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.