SSS 3.92% 4.9¢ sam's seafood holdings limited

Hey striker, hmmm no beef perse... more observation of what is...

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    Hey striker, hmmm no beef perse... more observation of what is going on... as a experienced trader I find it easy to see what is going on here... Few of the guys I like here are invested in SSS, so I suppose I just wanted to share what I have found out and have learnt... plus I do know of a certain circle of big boys that are on this, in the past I have been caught out on such plays, wish someone had warned me or pointed out a few things in my early days...

Again, as posted, I’m not saying there isn’t opportunity here, there is, it is obvious what is going on really... So take advantage of it while you can... I will play this a few more times along the way... but don’t forget your investing money into a company that really are currently just a bank balance with some smart investors pulling the strings... isn’t like were going to see extensive drilling and then production any time soon... so in the mean time beware of the current play...

Just so you know, this is not a down ramp or a ramp up for that matter, simply one investor sharing with another.. You don’t have to take it serious... I think these guys that are running the show are very smart, just don’t let them be smarter then you ;)

re
    Drew

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.