BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

not surprised, page-9

1. 334 Posts.
    Titus,
    Technically you are correct Damien Lismore signed off the statement. However Biota is a small company and as Jessie said - Peter Cook orchestrated these nonsensical down playing of worthy news. And DAMIEN LISMORE too gets more free oopies on a lower June share price!

It is sad that shareholders have to come to HC to read worthy news because Peter Cook refused to keep the market informed of worthy news. Historical announcement only shows Peter Cook slamming his foot on the share price and when forced to announce worthy news he downplayed them.

The announcement dragged out by ASX had 4 exciting news which Peter Cook seriously undermined. On the US listing see how he undermined it stating:
    The Company has previously disclosed to the market that it is in pursuit of a corporate transaction involving a potential listing in North America. Work is continuing to progress on this objective, although there is no certainty as to timetable or outcome..

On the Phase IIb HRV result he undermines it stating:
    The Company has previously advised the market that disclosure of the results of the study should occur by early April. At this juncture that remains the Company’s timeframe.
    When a company has to make a statement on the study, the market expects some positive sentiment. The market implied from the lack of a positive sentiment that there is no good result to announce!

On the patent issue I had already posted on how he downplayed the news stating there is an apparent error!

On the severe flu season in Japan that will increase royalty income, he again slammed his foot on the share price by stating previous outbreak had led to speculative interest in BTA. I now also note he created doubt to the severity of the flu season :
    Quote ”recent publicity suggests that Japan has had a late severe influenza season. Peter Cook as a CEO ought to phone GSK or Daichi-Sankyo whether there is indeed a severe flu season. Instead he implied it is only a possibility.

Shareholders should have no doubt about the BTA Management under Peter Cook's ability to improve their ever increasing free oopies and free share holdings. I had posted on HC some time back on their numbers of free oopies and free shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.