SRV 0.74% $4.02 servcorp limited

Not that boring, page-5

1. 5,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    Price wise in term of their offering vs other I wouldn't know unless I use their services from them and others
    but I imagine they wouldn't be too much further from each other and also it hard to do a direct comparison as each
    client may have different setup, arrangement and requirements; it not like you selling the same TV and compared prices between retailers but over the year SRV seem to be offering their services at the right price and making good profit.

Service Revenue unless they break down this division you can't tell and I don't think it matters at all and for me personally I don't care about this level of details, everything goes into consolidated revenue and if they are generating good free cash flow and profit and you know as a whole, they are very efficient at getting a profit from incoming revenue

In term of space leasing arrangement yes it work something like you mentioned, so SRV has to make good judgement over the life of their office lease how much they must charge each short term client + un-used space to make a profit.

It can be very profitable at this point in the cycle because there are glut of office space and they going for cheap, if SRV can locked in long term contract with good rate they can making a killing out of this and hence they are expanding with recent comments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.02
Change
-0.030(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $395.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.05 $4.05 $4.00 $81.21K 20.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2078 $4.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.10 543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.