GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

NOT-The-Chart-Thread THREAD, page-13

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Hi trentwilliam, Everyone has their different trading/investing strategies, and degrees of risk that they are willing to accept for their holdings in Galaxy, and it is usually the timing of their entries, or a particular strategy, that is not working for them, in their own individual circumstances, that can lead to disappointment in their perceived performance of an investment.
    I would have liked to have found Galaxy at 8c, however, my focus had shifted away from the mining sector, and I was busy looking at other trending and growth sectors at the time. I consider that buying into Galaxy last year, was also one of my best investments, and if we look back over the last few years, we can see occasions where Galaxy had markedly dipped, and then went on to make some stellar gains on the rises. Although Galaxy is a producer, the company is still in growth/asset development phase, and it may continue to take some time for the market to recognise Galaxy's true worth and potential.
    The smart money manipulation tactics of another sort of FOMO: Ferociously Over Managed Offense of a Galaxy share price on the ASX, has also not helped Galaxy to realise the share price gains that could have been made by now. The next several years will be very interesting for Galaxy, and there comes a time when a company grows, develops and gains in profitability, so much so, that manipulation of a share price ceases to have as much of an effect over time, in good strong and growing companies. This is what I'm currently seeing in another stock that I own! However, everyone's perception of an investment is different, and our job is to make the best of our investments, and find ways to make them work in our favour. As I see it, Galaxy management continues to deliver for its shareholders. Good luck with your investment!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.