AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

Not the first binding term sheet, page-24

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    if anyone is interested, I actually came across a myq 3d scanning booth inside the brisbane Myer Center. Looked very cool and was nice to see in the flesh so to speak. Youre correct about the sizing technology, comparing one or two size data points that are measured by humans against an accurate body scanning Instrument which measures every body dimension and can be cross correlated with other metrics is completely invalid and to attempt such a comparison is a rookie mistake.

make no mistakes, the body scanning will be pushed/incenticised by companies (because it reduces costs) onto consumers, who will enjoy the convenience and novelty of the software. the big winner here is big data, the sheer magnitude of data sets being able to be correlated with measurements (eg heart rate from Apple Watch), geotracking, consumer behaviour, food intake, and other demographics is staggering.

imagine if they were somehow able to correlate these data with other consumer based health metrics, like a 23&me DNA test people do, you could get all sorts of correlations between body size, weight, activity and other behaviours. Facebook makes their money off data mining which flows to marketing data, and they can only measure what you do on your phone. The ability of ai to make sense of supermassive data sets is poorly understood by many (who think it's this magical algorithm) but it's so much better and smarter than that.

There are many reasons this company will be on radars, but the data collection on huge subsets of humans is the biggest draw card in my opinion. Amazon could buy this just for the patents alone and integrate it with body labs work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.