SGB st george bank limited

Scooter5 has touched on this already...Released this morning to...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Scooter5 has touched on this already...

Released this morning to the market, as per timetable in the Shareholder letter that was sent with the spp documentation:

4 March 2008

St.George Share Purchase Plan

St.George today announced the successful completion of its Share Purchase Plan (SPP).
    Applications from around 19,360 shareholders were received in respect of $85.4 million in
    application funds.

Each shareholder whose application has been accepted by St.George will be issued the full
    number of shares they applied for.

The price of the shares is $24.72 per share, being 97.5% of the volume weighted average
    price of shares sold on the ASX between 21 February and 27 February 2008 (inclusive).

The Chairman of St.George, Mr John Thame, thanked shareholders for their participation in
    the SPP. "The response to the Share Purchase Plan is pleasing and I would like to thank
    shareholders for their continuing support of the Bank," said Mr Thame.

On 7 March 2008, St.George will issue approximately 3,454,285 ordinary fully paid shares.
    It is expected that confirmation statements and refund cheques will be posted to
    shareholders by 13 March 2008. The new shares will commence trading on the ASX no
    later than 14 March 2008, and will rank equally with existing ordinary shares and be eligible
    to participate in all dividends.

If shareholders have any questions about the SPP or their application they should contact
    the St.George Share Purchase Plan information line on 1800 804 457.

(Scooter....I'm glad it was not $27!)

Regards,
    Snake13.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.