NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

not the time to panic

1. alh
    1,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Norwesters,
    Nothing is more gut wrenching than to see your hard earned being torn up in a slide on the back of a mediocre announcement, but is it that bad, as another poster pointed out, with horizontals this could still be a commercially viable level, this is only a 50 meter section.
    This was never going to be an overnight play and it would have been great to see great oil and gas flows but keep things in perspective here, it is only 50 meter sections to test the commercial viability of these shales, NOT PRODUCTION WELLS.
    This is not a one horse race, the Kockatea is not the be all and end all in what is a 4 stage concept well and although we are now exposed at lower levels do you sell or hold, if your intentions are a short term punt before christmas you have done your dough, if you have bought on the knowledge that this is a 4 stage concept well though a kilometre of gas saturated shale then you are a long way from doing your dough.
    As the positives have been pointed out by posters many times, those positives are still there, we know there is 777,000 scfd in the bottom, we know there are two more highly prospective zones to be tested and this is going to take time, but those who have invested for that should take the advice from some of the other posters and turn their screens off.
    Not long ago we had top end super funds screwing up more than this in losses on portfolios, stay patient if you are in for the LT, the smart people have been buying the Short termers rejects today and will benefit from the rest of the story in the long run.
    Words are cheap I know but one must keep their head and keep things in perspective when emotions take over, there are a lot of knowledgable people on this site who have donated a lot of their expertise, I can not remember one of them hanging their hat on the Kockatea.
    I must have to say though, our old mate Mussa sure read it right in the charts, this time,
    Alh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.