MVH 7.50% 8.6¢ medic vision limited

not the time to sell just yet, page-8

1. 4,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 953
    Gorm, I think it's kinda disappointing that you and Cabe and Blokes (the Old Guard) are still thinking of MVH in such a short-term way.

Let me hasten to add that I don't doubt for a moment there'll be times when we see tradeable sharp upward moves in the shareprice - and with management beavering quietly away, with you I wouldn't expect the next one to be too far away.

But the point is, Medic Vision has the potential to be something REALLY big. And to do some real good in the world.

It's the sort of story that in my view people should just buy and hold...accumulate a position and give it time. Just sit back and allow these guys to build a real company.

They've great technology and a sound business plan, and they're now in the process of putting all the right people in place.

Really there has never been a better moment in the company's history to invest than right now.

But to all - please, do INVEST. Don't keep thinking of it as a five-minute trade. Whether you pay 19c or 29c won't matter a scrap if we see realised even a fraction of the potential here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.