BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

not there yet...., page-5

1. 2,313 Posts.
    This one Sar ? ,

BLR,

Mammoth potential.

A personal forecast...speculative, and primitive view as to how it may pan out for BLR this year.

January / February....15 cents will be reached.

January / February...aquisition announcement....add 3 cents each. (they don't seem to buy dud's)

February....after Aerial EM Survey of Koon.....18-20 (20-25cents) cents. Add 5 cents after the intensive drilling campaign and results are shored up with Great reserves.

March ....Drilling recommences at Eagle and Cyclone. On positive (IMHO) drill results and JORC from Eagle and Cyclone. Resources upgraded and extended....with further open directions. 25-28 cents.

March/April....another aqusition...(given time) add 5 cents now as BLR is well and truely gaining some credibility and attention. Koonenberry results...and all good. Fesibility study moved up.

April/May/June...Taylor Ranch (TR) will see the 4 untested zones confirm more U.....Possibly rerating TR to 30-40 mill pounds of U....remember the 10-15 mil pounds does not include 4 zones. Set 33-40 cents.

April/May..Ferris-Haggerty (FH) Drilling to confirm resources. Imagine the target 5-6% copper and 3-4 g/t gold.....what if they get historical results of >20% (and as high as 40%) copper...very nice upside. Huge potential to for SP to reach. Fesibility study commences for FH. Now at 40+ cents

July....Announcement of production deal with Canyon City U Mill. Commencing 2008. Set 45 cents. Also Production agreement for whan Sweetwater U Mill is re commissioned.

July...Ferris-Haggerty. JORC results. 50+ cents.

August....Take-over possibility considerably increased with most of the JORC results now in.
    Fesibility study commences to get FH into production ASAP. 60-65 cents

Sept...Fesibility study commences for TR. Now looking to break into the 70 cent range.

Sept...Fesibility Study commences for Eagle and Cyclone.

Oct....Bonus Option share issue. Placement for funds. Shareholders invited to participate.

Nov....The final aquisition ? (and no dud either) Production plans for Koonenberry announced. Early money maker. Now the $1.00 taget may be looking closer than wishful thinking.

December...update and rest month. Santa is due again soon.

Have I forgotten anything ?

This "one mans opinion" is just how I see the BLR ride playing out. At this stage I will accumulate more as I can afford to do so.

This scenario does not include SSH disclosures, or some big player taking a stake...but this would attract further interest I'm sure. Also worthy of not, is the amount of potential for over-lapping timeframes which ensures we should get regular updates from the vast array of projects, also keeping the profile of BLR firmly in the spot-light.

DYOR, Do as you wish, it's your money, in or out, watching, short term long term or not at all.....your decision is always the right one (in context). Everyone here is random and annonymous....trust yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.