RMS 2.36% $1.96 ramelius resources limited

Not to late and all but, page-2

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Bit unfair. Ramper. I'm just positive on it. The quarterly seemed fair and honest to me.

You say "cherry picking of very deep ore blokes that are all but depleted." The company says

"The Mars pit provided the bulk of processed tonnes during the quarter, while a smaller mining fleet using 50 tonne articulated trucks was activated for mining to extend the base of the Saturn open pit. This fleet will enable a partial cutback and steeper and narrower ramp design to mine the bottom 20m of the pit (180-200 metre depth)."

I see this as the company optimising its available resource. Cherry picking...optimisation. I suppose they are similar concepts.

Your statement below doesn't seem factual to me. The company presently holds enough cash to fund the development of both these mines on the basis of their feasibility models without incurring any debt.​

"Don’t forget the past in predicting future possibilities. KV and Vivien are a long way from being fully funded let alone producing profitably at this point of time."

Eshmun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.96
Change
0.045(2.36%)
Mkt cap ! $2.237B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.96 $1.98 $1.94 $3.368M 1.722M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 51074 $1.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.96 16668 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.24pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.