FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Not today pls., page-22

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    If you are looking at this as an investment (medium to long term) as opposed to a trading opportunity, my opinion is that there are some aspirational elements involved with the transport solutions that remain outside of the company's control so should be consider when trying to digest any FS that is delivered in terms of timelines and eventual dollars per km (ie transport costs that will remain to be negotiated if the company doesn't own the infrastructure, which it couldn't possibly based on a project of this scale). Time can effect the NPV and also given that the lithium market is not as yet mature the pricing mechanisms/revenue drivers remain uncertain.

Obviously if you are solely basing your share performance expectations around relative values of peers then that's a different thing. Just don't forget the companies that aren't in production yet will likely all be washed in the direction of the same tide based on the contract prices of concentrate. Also I doubt they will perform well in a market that in theory could end up moving towards safe haven asset classes in the event of a correction.

Eshmun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.