MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

forgot my disclosure so p'd off with NTTG!I hold - yes I do -...

1. 1,673 Posts.
    forgot my disclosure so p'd off with NTTG!

I hold - yes I do - the parcel just shrunk in the wash.
    (A key punch error actually).

I do not recommend a buy. As things stand at present. (Traders ignore!)

funny how nobody loves you once you put up a more cautious or negative view. Sahed of me and Trading matrix IU suppose. But at least I was never ramping.
    Well, enthusing yes - but ramping no.

Sorry about the "I was in 3 consolidations" repeats folks. Must get a bit wearing. It was bl==y wearing for me too!!! (Watching the prices plunge at the time!)
    And one of the companies was a bit like MPO at the time - a sort of next FMG possibilty. It doesn't even exist now - well not in it's former form.
    I must admit I AM a bit bitter about having made the decision to sell -(well, I sold the best bit!) - because I'd had so many hopes pinned to the future success of this share - yes I let emotion get in the way.
    This consol. announcement changed everything for me, though.

Down the track, of course MPO will come good, I'm sure..

I do not wish MPO - or all here - anythiing other than all the best. You too Holymagimon!! You were heaps of fun. And your relos! And where is Tangrams?????

BTW - I have that list on file - for next June 30th. I'll be off the air Nov 20th to Xmas -I can put it up again sometime in the New Year just for fun. Remind me.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.