MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

not too bad, page-30

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Newtothegame,

It isn't because Cortis is my friend, matter of fact everyone who post sense in this forum is my friend. It is because like her, I have been involved in consolidation on more than one occasion, with no good results at all, although I am still holding some.

The question was in bold to you because you seem to know everything about consolidation and yet, you have not mentioned one instance that you have been involved with, and gained a benefit from it.

It is good for the Directors to say that it is good and that it is going to save money in the long term. How??
    They have failed to convince me as yet.

Do you mean to say that the share register is going to charge less for their services because there is less shares?? How??
    By reducing the amount of shares, it does not mean that the shareholders numbers are going to be reduced.
    I, like you, Noellyn, Starman and Cortis and everyone else here for that matter, will still be shareholders regardless of the size of our portfolio.

As I said before I own shares in Companies that were just as cheap, if not cheaper than what MPO is at present and, they reached great heights without any consolidation whatsoever. WHY??? CAN YOU EXPLAIN THAT TO ME??

Again, I repeat what I said before. The directors have to come clean on this one before they talk about consolidation my friend. Something is not right.

This company has been going for many many years and all it can come up with now, is CONSOLIDATION????

Over years and years they have continuously issued new shares to a level which they now say it is too high. What is going to stop them doing it all over again, when the number of shares has been reduced????

In my opinion MPO should concentrate on developing what is really promising first and foremost, reach and attain a 2p certification before everything else, then you'll see that the market will respond accordingly, NOT GOING AROUND LIKE A DOG, SNIFFING AND PIDD...LING IN ORDER TO MARK THEIR TERRITORY.

They have the money now and they are debt free so, what are they waiting for? Drill like mad here in Australia where they have promising tenements, reach the desired level to attain a 2P certification, then......everything else will fall into place.

The priority now is to get the share price up first and, once they achieve this, there may not be any need for consolidation.

I ask of you before, HAVE YOU EVER BEEN INVOLVED IN A CONSOLIDATION BEFORE?? If you have tell us about your experience, don't just go by what the book says.
    I have told you of my experience and now tell me of yours.

I own some companies that used to be your so called penny freadfull, the likes of CDU, QGC, AOE and a few others and look at them today. FMG was another penny dreadfull and look at it today. NO CONSOLIDATION.

My concern is, that I am a considerable size shareholder in MPO, I have a lot invested in this one because I believe in what they have, and I don't want them to keep dragging the chain.

By the way NTTG, I have been in Molopo for a long period of time. For the majority of my shares, my entry price was a bit more than 3 cents and probably the dearest of my entry price was for the conversion of the 10 cents options, which cost me in total 10.01 cents (For the options). So, as you can see, I am very well in front with MPO, and I want to see it reaching new heights.

Cheers to long term holders............Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.