MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

Dude, you and cortis real do seem to have an issue with this...

1. 2,677 Posts.
    Dude, you and cortis real do seem to have an issue with this consolidation at the expense of the real positives of the company has. No I havent had any direct experience as I am not as old as you and as experienced. So you have one over me. does that make you feel a big man

It seems your desire to impress Cortis by attacking me seems to have clouded your judgement and your boasting about how succusful you just seems to indicate little man syndrome - just pounding his chest. Dude doesnt impress me or inspire confidence or respect.

I tried to explain why consolidations are desired thats all, as others have. your cortis just whinged and provided no explanation or analysis just whinging.

The share register, ASX charges the company for all transactions, so the more traders get in and out the more costs. I would have thought you knew that

I dont think MPO maangement have stopped the company to get this consolidation over the line. I hope they still have proving the 2P reserves at Qld, china and South africa on their agenda.

irrespective of whether there is a consolidation or not MPO is keeper and will move in the same way the QGC and AOE have done. It is only a matter of time.

Buddy you need to take a chill pill

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.