MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

deeman,You wrote: "((At the same time, MPO is still only an...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    deeman,

You wrote: "((At the same time, MPO is still only an explorer (advanced at that) so excuse me for mentioning the big boys in this post.

One things for sure, we're either gonna consolidate.. or NOT.. hah.. And if you're uncertain, best sit this play out.))".

Yes Deeman, I agree with yoy that MPO is still an explorer. Hence my previous comments that what MPO should do, is to concentrate into getting into production and get a 2P reserve certification first. It will all fall into place then, and the brokers will then commence taking notice of it, and show some interest. Not before it, lol.

I can't see how they (the Brokers and instos) could be interested with a bandage situation only, because that is all it is. A BANDAGE SOLUTION, NOTHING ELSE.
    It will not change the market cap one bit, it will not alter the situation that MPO is still an explorer, it will only change the amount of shares in circulation.

As for me being uncertain, I am definitely not. I have already sent my in, as soon as I have got it, with a resounding NO!!

Thanks again for your comments.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.