MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

Cortis I'm not personally analysing you. In fact you seem to be...

1. 7,409 Posts.
    Cortis I'm not personally analysing you. In fact you seem to be the one so intent on proving your worth. Maybe there's something in that I don't know.

All I am stating is the way you go on in the public forum, and that's all I can go by, is indeed very childish, just as your last reply to me indicates. Does your family read your posts here on Hotcopper? Personally I don't care who you are or what you do, but if you want to make personal non-MPO like comments in a public forum then be prepared for potential replies and if you don't like it, toughen up, have a another few looks in the mirror and move on. This talk about about hating Australia because of the trait of being kicked whilst you are down is just sensationalist rubbish talk that doesn't belong in a forum. It degrades those people who give up alot in time and money to help those very people.

People like you have turned this MPO forum into 'Days of our Lives' and at the risk of contributing to this, its the last word I am going to say about you or anything non-MPO related.

Good luck with your investments, all I can say is get rid of the emotion or the market is going to eat you alive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.