MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

not too bad, page-40

1. 8,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    Cortis,

re your comment, "and an inner sacntum seem to have been warned earlier on by some elitis stockrboking company - heavily invoved in the recent placement," it was not a warning, just a comment from Gorman "that we may want to do something about the number of shares on issue later" that's all nothing else.

Furthermore, you were "warned" as I faithfully reported it here in my summary of that meeting.

I had totally forgotten about it until the announcement came.

"Elitis" - there is nothing to stop you from using the services of a broker that has presentations made to clients, other than the fact that you choose not to - that is your call.

"like it or lump it" - it is you that has chosen to reduce your holding rather than choosing to vote against the resolution. And i have pointed out that it is not a "done deal" as the directors do not have sufficient control of the company. Just look at the annual report information about the number of shareholders - there has been a 3 fold increase in the number of shareholders, and the % held by the top 20 has decreased.

28 days is ample time to consider your position, even if you only did it for an hour each day!

Democracy is governed by elections, and that is what we are about to have on a resolution about consolidation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.