MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

in 12 weeks time it will be "bleeding" consolidated!!assuming...

1. 1,673 Posts.
    in 12 weeks time it will be "bleeding" consolidated!!

assuming the vote is passed.

why are you all talking/acting as if nothing's changed and all is as it used to be? With predictive charts etc??

Things have changed dramatically!

Meeting's on November 8th - or have you all forgotten??

Cosolidation - doesn't mean a rise in price ensues immediately/automatically.. It could stay dormant - or even fall..
    In many cases - it can be highly detrimental to the SP!

I would not be rushing in to buy at the stage - I'd be waiting until the dust settles after the meeting. But of course many many are trading the one tics! Make hay while the sun shines!!

This is not some piddling adjustment - this is a very major financial move - and I still query (yes!) it's necessity. I ALWAYS see consolidations as a last resort move. I may be wron g- but at the risk of repeating myself - I have "been in" three of them - and in each case lost money big time.

I undertstand in some jurisdictions companies have to get permission from the courts to consolidate, and to flag it to shareholders well ahead.. I stand to be corrected.

I just don't get it - you all act - and post - as if nothing were happening. All I'm saying is - be careful.

I noticed Bailleiu's latest anaysis as posted recently here by someone classes this as a "High Risk" stock - and states they see it as only suitable for "Highly Sophisticated and Professional Investors!"

They also gave a price target of 45c in this analysis. with no time frame. But this forecast is meaningless in the light of the coming (inevitable - I think) "yes" vote for consolidation, which they neglect to mention..

Unless there is a hidden resistance from the major holders - and they have enough clout to vote it down, this scenraio will go ahead..
    I have heard that they hate the idea - but time will tell.
    Nothing we smaller holders can do about it.

There are forces greater than us at work here. It may be a strong undercurrent. And they can pull you under.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.