AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

not too late to get on this

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Since approval of Cardiocel in Europe

I could never work out why there was this sudden rush to exercise options well before they expire. Somebody must know something.

27th August Exercise of Options that were not due until October 2014 and July 2016

30th August Exercise of Option that were not due until 18/5/2017

4th September Exercise of Options that were not due until 20th October 2014

6th September Exercise of Options that were not due until 20th October 2014

11th September Exercise of Options that were not due until July 2016

18th September Exercise of Options that were not due until October 2014

All of a sudden

23rd September Right Issue Announced. Option holders had until 30th September to exercise their options to be eligible for the rights issue. I wonder how many people knew about the pending rights issue based on the above.

Again on 27th September further Exercise of Options that were due to expire in May 2017 but understandable as this was mentioned in the announcement that they had to be exercised.

Then on 25th October on the day rights issue become available to trade very high volume and share price increases 30% which to me was out of the ordinary. There were constant substantial purchases on Friday. At once stage almost all sellers were wiped off the market. That is not normal. This is no pump or dump.

Again I feel somebody must know something. Trying to work out what this may be.

Reflecting back what could be driving the price up.

17th October Herpes Phase I Trial progress update. Trial participants currently receiving final dose of the therapeutic vaccine. It has now been over a week since then so I would be guessing initial results must be coming to light. If I was close to the source and knew things were going really well how hard would it be to contain and not tell anyone.

On the other hand maybe we could be advised of some initial sales in Europe.
    Remember in Australia there is no TGA approval for Cardiocel yet a majority of heart surgeons have sought special approval to use it. If the product was not that superior why would you go to all that effort to be able to use it. I think the penetration into both Europe and the US of Cardiocel will be quicker than what people think.

Maybe US approval is coming quicker than expected.

Unlike other smaller companies on the ASX we know of multiple fronts that could be driving the share price. What about the ones that we don’t yet know about.

-There must be some larger Biotech companies taking notice. We have the likes of the highly respected Professor Frazer in our team.

-We must be also starting to eat into someone else’s heart patch market. Wonder when the sales rep for the opposing cashed up multi billion dollar company asks why are you no longer purchasing patches from us anymore. “Sorry but found a much more superior product even though it is not approved yet in Australia and oh approval has now been granted in Europe and soon to be approved in the US market as well”

If anyone knows what is going on and whether there is still a huge upside to the current share price look no further than the directors.

When it comes to investing in AHZ how confident are they.

Taking shares and options above cash remuneration
    On top of not taking cash the directors had coughed up the following in the recently completed rights issue.

Chris Catlow paid $146,354
    William Rowley paid $165,842
    Lee Rodne paid $100,000
    Peter Turvey paid $17,219
    Michael Bennett paid $73,700

Final comment for the week.

When it comes to these forums anyone that reads these posts is either interested in purchasing AHZ or already has. Even the down rampers. They are just trying to gain a cheaper entry point as why would you even bother making a post. There are better things to do in your life than be constantly negative so they must be interested.

Looking forward to the lead up to Christmas. There is so much news to just keep on flowing through.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.