CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

TTP. When you climb off the floor and cease laughing, how about...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    TTP.

When you climb off the floor and cease laughing, how about providing some decent commentary of your own. In any case, a few clarifications to help out:

2. An $8000 copper price may prove to be conservative. Have you not checked out its current price, its fundamentals and the inflationary outlook for the world ahead. Have you not checked out the gold price as well which confirms the above?

3. Future Cobalt prices will no doubt attend to the anomaly you are fixated on. The metal values chosen to assess the resource for copper equivalency were historically valid, and I am confident that with the trend towards electrification to help offset green house emissions, cobalt will be a sought after metal and a valuable earner for the company.

4. Did you not read the rest of what MPS had to say? You can't have it both ways.....

5. As for the warning bells in yesterday's announcement. You forgot to mention them.

6. The strip ratio starts off at 1:1, and then works its way out to 3:1. If you really want high strip ratios check out the Exco report - something like 5:1 from memory!

7. When is a multi-commodity mine a draw back when proven recoveries are in place for marketable product?

8. Your low grade assumption depends on whether you believe the metallurgical and mining studies that have been done for mine design, or if you are fixated on the consultants theoretical estimates. They appear to have used computer based modeling programs not specifically designed for a resource like Rocklands which has consistent anomalous grades in flat lying beds of enriched supergene that have practically been 'smoothed' out of the resource by the programming algorithms contained in the proprietary software. Check out the cross sections. That will give you a bit of an idea.

9. I would have thought that a low tonnage operation is ok while the grades are capable of delivering the annual tonnage of metal planned for, and later, there is the option to expand throughput. So what is the big deal?

10. I think that you will find that external consultants (Lycopodium) did the numbers - all 226 pages of them covering ever aspect of the operation, and that the costs are both conservative and extremely attractive. Why wouldn't management highlight exceptional news as even your low ball jorc is seen to make excellent money over 10 years.

Talk about funny!....lol

Buddy

Your questions are extremely valid and precisely why you need to do your own Due Diligence to assess what is reasonable and what is not. However, what has been volunteered by all and sundry has given you an excellent starting point. Good luck!

Cheers
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.