CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

not too shabby eh!, page-92

1. 15,747 Posts.
    Scorpion,

I have been thinking about your conspiracy theory and have come to a somewhat radical conclusion that you ought to think about.

An argument can be put that your very own actions over the years have in fact caused the price drop recently!

Now settle down. I am not suggesting that you have done something deliberately, but that its all an unintended consequence.

The theory is as follows:

Your posting efforts over the years have been so successful that many follow your every word and have had their expectations built to exceed reality. As a result, the shareprice went into overdrive ahead of the much awaited JORC. Expectations were pushed far too high and when the actuality of the JORC dawned, those expectations were not met and the price rapidly dropped as a result.

In reality people ought to under promise and over achieve. That is the professional way. The other way of over promising and under achieving is a recipe for disaster.

That process seems to be repeating now with all the gushing calculations of early profits to come. Isnt that just setting things up for failure again? Its poor long term thinking.

You may well raise the expectations for some to great heights again, only to have them all be disappointed when reality strikes.

You would do a better job for your supporters if you put up realistic expectations which were then exceeded with reality rather than the other way around.

Consider the past and review whether you wish to see a repeat of that process with a build up of new glowing expectations that have little chance of being met.

Food for thought there Nev! Maybe you were the great stinger yourself without even realizing it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.