QED 0.00% 3.5¢ qed occtech limited

Folks,Forget about all the whispers and all the rumors. It's now...

1. 716 Posts.
    Folks,

Forget about all the whispers and all the rumors. It's now cold hard fact. This stock has got the whole Terrace (St Georges) talking. On my trip to Perth last week Geezer and myself were catching up on the Terrace for a coffee and all I could hear around me were people saying "buy QED!"
    And by the looks of things today I guess everyone in Perth did buy QED. All $50k of them. All those rich folk in Perth certainly know how to splash out. But more importantly, after my insightful meeting with Geezer, I am considering liquidation all my assets and throwing them at QED.

And before you all start asking, there wasn't any parties on my latest trip, so don't start complaining that you missed your invites. No Friday night bonanza. No wild celebrations of wealth. No spaying each other in the face with Dom. No smashing TV's. No setting fire to the neighbors Mercedes etc.

Why, you ask? Maybe I've matured. Maybe it's just a phase. Or maybe after 4 months worth of trashing every multi-million dollar property in Perth there are simply none left on the market. Sometimes just a quiet evening with a nice case of Penfolds and an imported French prostitute does the trick.
    Meditation is also a favorite way to pass the time while I watch my portfolio grow. I'll quite often stand in front of an industrial fan while someone throws half a kilo of cocaine into the back of it. Pure bliss.

Anyway, back to the point. From what I hear, this share won't stay under 10c for long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.