VYS 1.04% 47.5¢ vysarn limited

Well who would have ever thought we would see a post by Firsova...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Well who would have ever thought we would see a post by Firsova get enough votes to be on top of the pile !!!!!
    Firsova's post have always deserved many votes but usually you vote for the post only to see it disappear to zero as the fanatical positive holders vote her down no matter how much sense she makes and good advice , which they could have profited by should they have taken it .
    What happened to McDuff's brilliant post ?
    Cashman the LME price is not the price you are paid for 'scrap' aluminium , this is a concept FR and BM had trouble coming to grips with ... or deliberately chose to ignore . It is not 100% Al and so is only worth a percentage of the LME price .
    The Al 80 or NMP is not worth $180 or $200 it is worth $20-$50 end or story , unless a 'new' higher value use can be found .
    The salt is worth more than $20/ tonne for those that want KCl in it but less to those who don't , it is then an impurity .
    Not sure where you get the 600 t/ wk from , I assume you are mining the landfill , and thus including the costs of doing this .
    How long is the higher tolling fee being paid . Perhaps only a few months , who knows ?
    The price is getting very close to what it is worth , about 10c .
    I hope it comes good but these guys that continually talk it up on nothing are not doing anyone any favours .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.