VYS 1.04% 47.5¢ vysarn limited

It really is incredible how people react .Firsova posts...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    It really is incredible how people react .
    Firsova posts something worthwhile ... it reaches top billing and it is pointed out ... and people start to vote it down because it does not support the case for an immediate sp rise . There are about 3 posters on here , who , it would not matter what they posted , would be voted down to zero - and this after they were proven correct previously , amazing ! As was said a long time ago ... you can lead a horse to water but ...

Anyway Cashman , to address your questions ; I know the price because , as I have explained many months ago , I am in the business and have been for a long time . Yes , Alcoa is interested in receiving the recycled salt but Sims are not . The value of the scrap depends on its condition , both physical and chemical . This is not a cop out but it very much depends on the operation of the process . You could not assign a value greater than 90% LME but it may well be less . They may be treating 600t/wk but they would only be receiving ( and thus being paid for ) about half that amount . Not sure any of what I have said is misleading , I have not seen the contract obviously but there is great incentive for Alcoa to get MHM to remove material from their land , once that is done there may not be the same incentive .
    And for those who ask ' well Alcoa would not back MHM if they didn't have the answer to this problem' , I suggest you look at what Alcoa did with the last outfit that 'had the answer to this problem' and yes there is a good reason for their behaviour but the outcome may not be as straightforward as some on here suggest .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.