Ahh!A Red Dress Run.I’ve only participated in one of those,...

1. 28,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Ahh!
    A Red Dress Run.

I’ve only participated in one of those, they’re a hoot and a precursor run to most of the Inter Hash Runs .

Inter Hash is “normally every 2 years and is basically an invitation to all like minded twisted souls to come together (possibly to elevate the feelings of being a twisted soul).

There’s always plenty of Kennels (Clubs) that put their hand up to host the event and because there’s Twisted Types on every continent on this rock, Inter Hash can be held anywhere (There is an Antarctic Kennel but due to the difficulty of housing 3000-8000 Hashers the Inter Hash event isn’t a viable option).

I believe the registration fee for the 2008 Red Dress Run was $35 and all the money raised went to Princess Margaret Hospital (for kids).
    I think we had about 2500 do that Red Dress and I found it quite invigorating running around the streets of Perth City in a red frock
    I even managed to drag a dozen international cross dressing runners into the Perth City RSL for a “drinks stop” half way around the trail.

After all, the HHH is a Drinking Club with a Running Problem.

PS Don’t think I haven’t noticed that you are interested in “less conventional” images.
    All I will say about your choices of pic’s that you post is that there’s only one rule as far as I’m concerned regarding the photos posted on this section of HC.

Rule number one- There are No Rules as far as I’m concerned but we do have to keep within the HC guidelines

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.