My photography is not competitive but if I “Think” it’s good...

1. 28,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    My photography is not competitive but if I “Think” it’s good enough to post on here, some people might enjoy it and I think that most people won’t consider it to be a waste of their time.

I post it.

Way back in time when I was a Mod, I happened to hear that this little corner of HC Land was the lowest “corner” in the Land and it was Up for the Chop.

I happened to stumble in here and I found a handful of people Posting some Sweet pictures and talking about some top quality “photographic equipment” which Sparked my interest.

I was never ever going to spend a Grand or $10k so all my pics are from the Iphone and the One Main Thing that Hooked Me was that it doesn’t matter how good the camera is!
    90% is about being in the right place at the right time and more importantly.
    To remember to lift the camera when you see anything half special.

So that’s how my Photography Addiction started and if anyone wants to blame someone for me and the others who Share “Anything” , you only have to search back around 10 years to Find those Who are Responsible

king pins, looking forward to seeing what you see at any time of the day.

I spend half my time in suburbia and the other a couple of hours north Perth.
    Both provide ample opportunities for a photo opportunity.

One friend of this corner posted many (and I mean Many) photos of a Norfolk Pine at sundownish.
    Not everyone’s cup of tea but I thought it Showed Commitment and I’m a fan of seeing how different each day, morning, night or whatever can be from what I happen to see.

In fact his Lone Norfolk Pine series inspired me to take a Sunset pic (as often as I could and post it here) when Everyone was apparently locked up/down, recently.

PS The Non Competitive is to Hilight the Salient Fact
    The quality of any picture is only ever less than 10% because one doesn’t have a good camera
    and it only takes a moment to point shoot and perhaps “throw it up for the rest of us to see

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.