SDV 0.00% 42.0¢ scidev ltd

not waving drowning

1. 615 Posts.
    Never sure Thats Gold, just have nothing to lose relatively speaking at this price, so I will hold on to see what happens.

It could well be, that if they sell the Hellyer plant and equipment alone that will bring more than the current market cap.

I have been told Renison are looking at the dredge for tin reclamation from the tailings? My guess would be 3 million for the dredge.

The Hellyer plant & equipment has lots of very good condition desireable working items that are all high capital cost. The Sag mill especially would be causing some mines on the west coast to drool in anticipation. The lead time for one of these puppy's is years not months.

The float cells are all high capacity current design so they would be snaffled quickly also I am sure.

The holding in BSM is worth a few bob also as does the River road Wivenhoe test plant.

Overlooking the value of these items may be costing people jumping overboard before the boat has sunk. Although if there was anything good to say PW would have said it by now I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $79.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.0¢ 41.5¢ $21.16K 50.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16391 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 76728 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.