AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

Wow, I got it right as always when I have predicted red DOW and...

1. 12,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3778
    Wow, I got it right as always when I have predicted red DOW and sp going down.

What are the reasons for the selling ?

1. Bad news ? Haven't had any.
    2. Bad news leaking ? No, otherwise major sh would have off-loaded and sp would be at 2c or so.
    3. No future for a silver producer ? No, future looks bright.
    4. Tax related selling ? Could be, but then the most would buy back to recover their holding for about the same price.
    5. No buyers out there. Yes, it looks that way. DT aren't interested in AYN because there is not enough up and down for them, lt investors either hesitate because of the current state of the markets or aren't convinced AYN will be a huge "cash"-producer.

Is AYN the only company in that position ? No, just look at SSN. Constant money flow in, heaps of cash on hand and still sp goes south.

6. AYN is way overvalued. Some here, me included, came up with different sp estimations but we all agreed current sp is way too low.

7. Psychology : People see sp going down and think something is smelling. A great outlook but everyone is selling, something must be wrong there. Ok, but how high should sp then be to convince them that everything is in order to make them buying ?

Warren Buffet mostly buys when the majority treats a great company like dirt. I've been and will continue copying his business model. It has worked for me despite all the set backs such as Fukushima.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.