A2M 0.00% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

Not worried one little bit

1. 15,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Plenty of action on the A2M front today. Looked to be panic selling in UnZud, over exactly what I have no idea.

A2 came out with their report, and it's a very nice piece of work although it looks like the market was less than impressed, causing A2 to drop about 13%. But is it really a big issue?

I'm not at all concerned. This is an important time to keep some perspective about this company; this time last year, we were trading at about $3.00 a share- and no doubt people thought it was overpriced back then! We've pretty much tripled our investments in a year- and this company shows no sign of stopping anytime soon.

If you're a short term trader, you may have felt some pain today- but for those of us who are in for the long haul, ask yourself some questions:

Where is this company going to be in twelve months?
    Will be still be selling every can we can manufacture?
    Will be have any real competitors?
    Will we still have an incredibly powerful branding image in SE Asia, the USA and Australia?

We all know the answers. I've been invested in this company for a little over two years, and my gains (even after today) are above 500%. But I'm not selling. This company has only just started and management have barely put a foot wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 69 $7.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.44 12 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.57am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.