LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

As a casual observer with no holdings... -> Let's clarify that,...

1. 2,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    As a casual observer with no holdings... ->

Let's clarify that, they are speculating on real value... what happens if the CR falls through, and/or the resource is sold to someone else with a better offer. PLP would be boned, along with any speculators.

Now I hope the opposite happens, and it all turns out well for the shareholders here, but there is always the possibility it may not. (I think it will likely turn out eventually, but they've already burnt the current crowd with a flame thrower).

Too much like gambling in my opinion. Shareholder dilution by massive share issuance is a VERY dodgy tactic, just like the stealth dilution via merger approach, particularly the arrogant / amatuerish way this one was carried out, and it's been properly received here.

In reality, people see their shareholder "value" slashed in two in a single trading day, and are sold a promise of future goodness. How does that make people feel about the company overall... sentiment, and future trust.. if they throw small investors under the bus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $73 36.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 20533755 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 56344744 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.