ETM 6.12% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Not worth so much

1. 1,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 477

So we all have been wrapped around the axle with the politics of Greenland. But I have stated many times to certain individuals, "What are you bringing to the table." Many times asking calling out these individuals with no response. So here is my take on the current situation. When gbb has be asked to substantiate his claims recently has he pointed to are: Post # 5541051 dated 20/08/21

"when is someone going to fix this poor EIA before you are told too ,the reasons for this have been well set out on this thread, at agms, but it seems ignored. Nothing can happen till these are fixed. like lemming this company is heading for a cliff and ignoring problems and throwing insults quite surprisingly will not fix this.

Authorized Company Rep for Tanbreez from 24/09/2019"

Again no substantiation

Again nothing brought tothe table.

So again here is my take on this. If GML is granted to mine their tenement they will bring a deliverable solution to bring REEs to the market that beats the Chinese market by $4.00 dollars a ton. TB’s process falls into the delivery of what is China offer. You have concentrate REEs from the fjord over from yours that delivers a superior product of $.00 dollars a ton and your delivery is stuck at the industry standard at about $6.00 a ton (which may not include shipping). Anything that is not magnetic goes to waist. If this is what your deliverables are then you would have every incentive to do everything possible to insure that the 4 dollars per ton won't and cannot succeed. My case and point.

This is my interpretation of the the 3 year campaign against GML and Gbb and his followers. Pokey I understand that you claim to be new to what is going on but I question that. My question to you is where are all of the successes from the person who has been in Greenland for the last 20+ years, now a good time to post all of the success stories.

Good Day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $36.53K 1.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 151510 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 252330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.