note: only for those people serious about their tr

1. 13 Posts.
    Hi All!

It's been a long time since visiting these forums, but it's great to be back!!!

I left these boards a few years ago, (I was a serious trader that didn't seem to be making any money) losing quite a bit of money, and also my self confidence. Everytime I lost money, It was like losing part of myself. I was always feeling down and depressed. The cycle had to end!!!!

I'm now a differrent person, I own and operate a couple of highly successful businesses and also delve into the sharemarket for the occasional trade! I attribute a lot of my success to having an excellent support network of friends and mentors, but also to excellent mental and physical health.

Now for those serious about trading/ investing, whether for business or lifestyle... It's especially important to have the right mental attitude, otherwise you will lose money, friends and possibly worse (eg: health).

The purpose of this post is two fold: I've found an absolutely unique product that has helped me achieve and maintain a superb level of health, and well being. It also allows me an increased level of mental alertness (very important) and energy levels most people would find had to imagine. If you would like further information on this product, you can contact me.

The other purpose of this post is to establish a support network for the traders and investors of this forum. A place we can share experiences and also to provide support to other members. If anyone has anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

BTW: Because of my busy schedule, I can't guarantee that I will reply to a post/message the same day. I will endeavor to visit this forum as often as possible.

Kind Regards,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.