BMN 1.27% $3.12 bannerman energy ltd

As the weekend approaches and the BMN posters are having a quiet...

1. 17 Posts.
    As the weekend approaches and the BMN posters are having a quiet day, I would just like to say thanks to the guys like Chris, Capt, Tibbs and the rest who do some great posting on this fantastic stock. This is seriously one of the consistently best threads going. Unlike Chris who has the amazing discipline to hold just three stocks, I have well...too many to mention and I can tell you there are plenty of crap posters out there! I even appreciate the occasional crosses to EXT as it is mostly relative and done with quality.

I have been with BMN since day one so it was amusing to see how in the panic of recent times the mostly faithfull BMN team held tight and reminded everyone about fundamentals while some of the faint hearts lost their nerve.

I am sure there are plenty like me who read the threads with interest but don't contribute much - the silent majority? So well done again but as a final note to Chris, please for the sake of balance why don't you grab just one gold stock? Plenty of good one's around but for your profile have a look at CRC. (apologies for the cross post in advance)

Have a great weekend. Go BMN - and all the rest of my stocks :) LOL

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.