MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

AnatolOnce again your post does not add up. I only speak for...

1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Anatol

Once again your post does not add up.

I only speak for myself but it is obvious who you are referring to when you mentioned the hearts, but to deny me the right of reply by having me on ignore?

As the mods said in your first post there have been manipulators around for years now but I have commented on this myself a number of times and even approached each MP individually to lobby them for action (see the algorithm thread some time back).

This all stems from the fact that I picked you up on a post which wasn’t so accurate when you last posted on the MEO threads at the time MEO gained the WA-454-P permit so I will refer you to the reply I gave then:

All you had to do was admit your mistake but I think there was ego involved. We had another discussion 20-06-11 when you posted a chart similar to the one on this thread.

We have not heard from you again on the MEO threads since then. It would have been good to hear your thoughts leading up to the recent activity as you say ’MEO is only a trading stock for me anymore’ because, when traders and long term holders join in the discussion, it is informative for all as tools on which to base their trades.

It would also be good to hear your thoughts on where MEO might go from here with the portfolio they have now, which is far greater than what they had at the time of the Zeus drill.

The fact that you wait for a grand entrance after there has been a drop in the SP after a series of failed wells, refer to a chart from 2009 around the time of the Zeus failure, then blame HC posters that there has been a dump now? Where was the initial pump? The SP has flat lined since Artemis with only one pump in March 2012. Were you trading MEO at that time Anatol? I didn’t participate.

I don’t think the HC community should have to put up with our bickering so I will leave it at that. You have me on ignore anyway.

I have never put anybody on ignore as everyone has something to say. I think you put a lot of work into your posts Anatol and they are very informative but they do tend to get personal at times.

Peace be with you Anatol.

#:>))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.