BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Just having a quick look at the chart, and it is ugly but at...

1. 46 Posts.
    Just having a quick look at the chart, and it is ugly but at least the RSI is under 30 which is a useful oversold indicator.

If you look at the volume over the last month since we dropped below $1.00, we haven't had a day with greater than 700k. Most of the big move days this year have had volume well over a million and this was when the price was over $1 which is significantly more money than when the stock is trading in the 50s and 60s.

It suggests to me that while a fair few significant holders have exited, we haven't had the final capitulation you need for a bottom. I think this will head lower in the next few weeks (unless any positive announcements eventuate). However, from a fundamental perspective with a market cap of 74m and 30m cash in the bank, I think there is a compelling risk/return investment if you're a believer in the science, which I suspect is the reason most people are invested.

Theoretically, if this goes into the 40s we could even start speculating on take over bids.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.