BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Anyone else remember the table from Page 11 of the Investor...

1. 1,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Anyone else remember the table from Page 11 of the Investor Presentation announced 14/3,
    at the time Management was trying to convince everyone why they needed to approve the T2 tranche of funding.

They got the money, so where exactly is value being delivered through other clinical programs??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If only T1 is approved…
    • The first $15 million will be used mainly to advanceAMD and hepatitis B through in vivo pre
    clinical studies, and the lung cancer and hepatitis C through to the end of Phase I/IIatrials
    • APhase IIbhepatitis C trial will not be possible
    • Pain, OPMD, platform technology development and research into other targets will not
    be able to be advanced;
    • Lung cancer application will be taken through a phase I/IIaclinical trial.

If bothT1 and T2 are approved

• TT‐034 will be able to complete Phase Iibclinical trial in Hepatitis C

• Pending successful trial completion, the program will be significantly more valuable
    to Benitec for potential pharmacompany partnering

• AMD and HepatitisB applications will be advanced towards and potentially into clinical
    trial stage.

• Pain and OPMD will be progressed;and platform technology development and research
    into other applications will commence

"The $31.5 million placement will allow Benitec to complete Phase IIb trials in HCV,
    while also delivering value through other clinical programs"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.