Ok ok ok ok oko ok ok okkidejbfhab back,, @NoBoDe Mate you...

1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Ok ok ok ok oko ok ok okkidejbfhab back,,

@NoBoDe Mate you couldnt have been more spot on if you tried re this weeks trading action popping its head up on friday all the fear mongers selling off there shares all so cheap of late only to be moped up by the big boys bargains are a plenty right now many stocks pushed to levels where peoples fear has forced them to sell again the worst emotion to have.

I too have had a fair drilling last couple of weeks been hard to monitor whilst enjoying myself on holidays repeating the same mistakes but will need to learn from them this time ive set my rules much better now a few of mine turning up ready for reporting season lets hope my prediction of a better 2nd half does come true I was starting to think id have to start looking for a new job with these mortgages still draining my capital hopefully one day they will be worth it i'm yet to see proof.

one that really shocked me today was BKP it has popped its head up with, as I type some $600,000 poured in during the day the price now sitting .004 thats a decent amount from this price range lets hope it closes there such a nice price to be in at this basement level i freehold now so happy to sit for the next 30-100years let it be i say..
    Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 1.24.22 pm.png Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 1.31.11 pm.png

Have not been running scans of late been to busy having fun but back home now awaiting my new screen to run the three chart system hr day week and have no ammo left to play with now so really need them all to come through AOA still dwindling around another i can sit in they will bring in the goods.

CXO didnt do what i wanted it will probably now go down to the lower support level it had should have really picked that from the start was lucky to get out for break even on that one.

Not sure if you noticed but KRC shifting around again I dont hold but it looks good some more ammo would be good for me got nothing to play with right now.

anyways hope your well mate still many chores to attend tooand maybe some treadmill would do me some good after the amount of whatever i had.
    will see what i come up with over the weekend and get back to u im quite far behind feel some skills are lacking slightly too.
    all the best goodluck to u and et all
    R4isr

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.