brain not working so good lately too much partying but not sure...

1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    brain not working so good lately too much partying but not sure what to make of this mini drop in commodities I re drew my trend line on gold and its come down hard but landed on the trend line surely this sector is still due for a run north seems a bit orchestrated and dramatic if you ask me, Oil actually broke its trendline, silver with a long spread red. zinc not so bad i still have my eye on ZMI btw nice little range on that one even cobalt come down quite harsh. not sure what to make of it just yet.

kangaroo making new highs that stock gets gains with such small amounts of money up 6.45% on friday with only $16,000 put in just something to ponder...

Anyways im fully loaded up only a small amount of ammo left for food and shelter lets hope things can pick up again on monday and we start moving back into the direction we had second half last year some money through the small caps would be nice maybe once the XJO breaks that 6130ish level again fingers crossed.... I remain positive.

Ill just leave this here...
    Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 6.23.18 pm.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.